When a weekend just isn’t enough. Gregory refined the carrying system on the high-capacity Baltoro 75 to make long trips more comfortable. The Response A3 (Automatic Angle Adjust) chassis adjusts the shoulder harness and hipbelt load panels independently to accommodate your changing body angles. The design lets you keep your balance and centre of gravity across varying terrain. This clever pack also includes a hydration sleeve that doubles as an ultralight daypack. Highly water-resistant hipbelt pockets hold electronics, and an integrated rain cover keeps your cargo dry.
- 7075 aluminum wire frame is wishbone-shaped to channel the load to the centre and lumbar regions.
- Removable foam lumbar shim lets you customize lower back contouring.
- Bottom sleeping bag compartment has a removable internal divider.
- Twin side-mounted water bottle holsters are canted for easy access and stow away when not needed.
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve has a pocket and mesh shoulder straps so you can use it as an ultralight backpack.
- Lots of pockets on the front, sides and lid keep you organized.
- Removable shockcord loops hold ice axes or trekking poles.
- Removable, adjustable straps attach at multiple points for lashing on sleeping pads.
- Maximum recommended cargo weight is 25kg.
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||300-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.