A women's-specific pack built to carry big loads on high-mileage expeditions. The Deva 80 uses Gregory's Response A3 (Automatic Angle Adjust) suspension, which adjusts the shoulder harness and hipbelt load panels independently to accommodate your body angles and help you keep your balance on uneven terrain. The integrated hydration sleeve doubles as an ultralight daypack for peakbagging missions and ridge runs. Highly water-resistant hipbelt pockets hold electronics, and an integrated raincover keeps your cargo dry if (or rather, when) it starts to pour.
- 7075 aluminum wire frame has a women’s-specific wishbone shape to channel the load to the centre and lumbar regions.
- Special anti-barrelling stays ensure stability with big loads.
- Removable foam lumbar shim lets you customize lower-back contouring.
- Bottom sleeping bag compartment has a removable internal divider.
- Twin side-mounted water bottle holsters are canted for easy access and stow away when not needed.
- Lots of pockets on the front, sides and lid keep you organized.
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve has a pocket and mesh shoulder straps so you can use it as an ultralight backpack.
- Removable shockcord loops hold ice axes or trekking poles.
- Removable, adjustable straps attach at multiple points for lashing on sleeping pads or extra gear.
- Maximum recommended cargo weight is 27kg.
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.