Designed to keep you moving fast and light. This well-ventilated pack has enough space to stash extra layers and a big bag of GORP to fuel your ridge walk. It’s hydration-compatible so you don’t have to stop and pull out your water bottle, and the suspension system allows flow-through ventilation for a cool, comfortable back.
- Made of 210-denier ripstop nylon with a polyester lining.
- Webbing keepers prevent dangling straps.
- Women's-specific VaporSpan suspension system adds ventilation without eating into the volume of the bag.
- Low-profile cushioning keeps the weight tucked close to your lower back for stability and comfort.
- Die-cut foam with mesh on straps, hip belt and lumbar pad for breathability.
- Zippered access to main compartment.
- Front zippered pocket has a soft lining for your sunglasses.
- Front and side stretch water-bottle pockets, and inner security pocket with key clip.
- Inner hydration sleeve with hose management loops.
- Designed for loads up to 7kg.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Main fabric||210-denier ripstop nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Hipbelt circumference||64-102cm (standard)|
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.