This trusty daypack helps you make the most of 25 litres. You can pack it full and keep your back ventilated, thanks to the die-cut foam in the back panel and shoulder straps. Outside pockets have loads of stretch for maximum stuffability. Plus, the Swift 25 comes with a Gregory 3D Hydro reservoir that clips into the pack with one hand, so there’s no fumbling or fidgeting with the hydration sleeve.
- Made of lightweight 210-denier ripstop nylon with an abrasion-resistant, 420-denier, high-density nylon base.
- Women's-specific ventilated back panel and shoulder straps use die-cut foam with a wicking mesh overlay to let air flow to your back.
- Wide zippered clam shell opening gives you easy access to the large main compartment.
- Zippered top pocket has padding and a soft touch lining to protect your sunglasses or gadgets.
- Front and side stretch mesh pockets hold an extra jacket and water bottles.
- Dual side compression straps and a trekking pole attachment system let you carry extra gear.
- Hydration-compatible. Dedicated hydration sleeve with a snap-and-go SpeedClip mounting system lets you load the included reservoir with one hand.
- Includes a Gregory 3D Hydro 3L reservoir that uses QuickDry soft-moulded technology and has an integrated drying hanger so it's easy to keep clean.
- Gregory recommends this pack for loads up to 25lb/11kg.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Main fabric||210-denier ripstop nylon|
|Secondary fabric||420-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.