Ridley Noah SL40 - Unisex
Ridley Noah SL40 - Unisex
- Available prices Clearance price $4250.00 $4250.00
- Original price $5000.00
- Available online
- Check store availability
Free in-store pickup
Have this bike shipped to an MEC store free of charge.
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Buy a new bike, get free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year at any MEC bike shop.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only. Does not ship to PO boxes, rural or remote locations. Call 1.888.847.0770 to confirm shipping to non-urban areas. Additional fees may apply, but in-store pickup is always free.
Stiff, TDF stage-winner, light and ridiculously quick, the Noah SL40 is anything but slow. A meticulously crafted carbon fibre frame slices through the air, with aero shaped tubes and a cut-out fork to reduce drag. Next-level details make the difference between fast and blistering fast: dimpled frame surfaces, F-Split fork that pulls air away from the wheel, and dropped seatstays for decreased exposure. Fulcrum Quattro wheels are proven all-rounders, equally at home rallying crit corners or establishing KOMs. Ridley gave it the Shimano® Ultegra R8000 11-speed groupset with a gear range for sprint-line finishes or gradient heavy suffer-fests. Precise and powerful Ultegra brakes provide performance and nuanced modulation. And the aluminum 4ZA Cirrus components won't get flexy when sprinting hard and channelling your inner Greipel.
- Wind tunnel-tested frame blends multiple carbon fibre grades for stiffness, lightness and durability.
- Droplet-shaped tubes and F-Surface coating increases laminar flow by 4.16%.
- Unique textured frame surface on drag-heavy locations brings aero gains.
- Aggressive race-ready fit results in an aero yet comfortable riding position.
- Tapered headtube shaves grams while improving stiffness.
- Lowered seatstays aid aerodynamics.
- Pressfit BB increases power transfer without adding weight.
- Internal routing aids aerodynamics while keeping cables silky smooth.
- F-Split carbon fibre fork features cut-outs that act as aerofoils to drag wind away from wheels for reduced drag.
- Fulcrum Racing Quattro wheelset is ultra-stiff and svelte.
- Vittoria Zaffiro Pro 25mm tires are stellar all-arounders.
- Shimano Ultegra R8000 11-speed groupset.
- Rotor 3D30 crank is light and features 52-36T chainrings.
- Shimano Ultegra R8000 brakes feel as good as they perform.
- Cirrus and Cirrus Pro saddle, seatpost, stem and other components are light and stiff.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ridley was born in Flanders, Belgium, a region infamous for harsh cycling conditions. Against this backdrop Ridley engineers, tests and refines its frame construction, race technology, tube profiles and its own branded component line, 4ZA.
|Ideal for||Performance and race road cycling|
|Frame||Ridley Noah SL HM carbon|
|Fork||Noah F-split HM carbon|
|Stem||4ZA Cirrus 31.8mm|
|Seatpost||Ridley Noah SL Aero carbon|
|Headset||FSA NO. 42-ACB|
|Handlebars||4ZA Cirrus 31.8mm|
|Grips/tape||4ZA Cirrus Gel|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano Ultegra R8000 (caliper rim)|
|Brake levers||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Crank + rings||Rotor 3D30 52-36T|
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano 105 11-speed 11-28T|
|Tires||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro 700 x 25|
|Wheel||Fulcrum Racing Quattro|
|Saddle||4ZA Cirrus Pro|
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.