Ridley Aura SLA60 - Women's
Ridley Aura SLA60 - Women's
- Available prices Clearance price $1075.00 $1075.00
- Original price $1675.00
- Available online
- Check store availability
Free in-store pickup
Have this bike shipped to an MEC store free of charge.
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Buy a new bike, get free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year at any MEC bike shop.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only. Does not ship to PO boxes, rural or remote locations. Call 1.888.847.0770 to confirm shipping to non-urban areas. Additional fees may apply, but in-store pickup is always free.
A benchmark in cost-effective performance, the Aura has the latest tech in aluminum frame construction. Retaining the stiffness-to-weight ratio that distinguished the original Helium, the Aura SLA uses exceptionally thin-walled tubing sections with double-pass welding on the head and seat tubes for a frame that's both tough and light. Worried about the bone-shattering stiffness that used to characterize aluminum? Don't be. Thin, strong seat stays, a svelte seatpost and the beautiful carbon fibre fork keep it comfortable and responsive, like carbon bikes twice its price. A sweet sprinkling of Shimano and 4ZA components makes this ride a special one. A Shimano Tiagra groupset creates a classy build, while 4ZA RC30 wheels provide everyday performance.
- Frame uses 6000-series aluminum with double-pass welding to produce a light, stiff and durable frame.
- 1100g frame weight is on par with carbon fibre bikes.
- Tapered, reinforced head tube shaves grams, aids aggressive handling and provides excellent impact protection.
- Ultra-thin chainstays provide shock absorption for a comfortable, buzz-free ride.
- Full carbon fibre fork with carbon steerer keeps the weight low.
- Internal routing aids aerodynamics while keeping cables silky smooth.
- 4ZA RC30 wheels with 25mm Vittoria Zaffiro Pro tires.
- Shimano Tiagra 10-speed groupset.
- Compact Shimano Tiagra crankset is at home climbing or sprinting.
- 4ZA brakes provide solid performance.
- 4ZA Stratos handlebars, seatpost, stem and other components are durable performers.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ridley was born in Flanders, Belgium, a region infamous for harsh cycling conditions. Against this backdrop, Ridley engineers, tests and refines its frame construction, race technology, tube profiles, and its own branded component line, 4ZA.
|Ideal for||Sport road cycling|
|Frame||Ridley Aura SLA aluminum|
|Fork||Aura HM carbon|
|Stem||4ZA Stratos 31.8mm|
|Headset||FSA NO. 44E|
|Handlebars||4ZA Stratos 31.8mm|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|4ZA (caliper rim)|
|Brake levers||Shimano Tiagra|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano Tiagra|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Tiagra|
|Crank + rings||Shimano Tiagra 50-34T|
|Bottom bracket||Shimano Tiagra|
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano Tiagra 10-speed 11-32T|
|Tires||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro 700 x 25|
|Saddle||4ZA Stratos Lady|
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.