New Balance Ultra Light Pack Jacket - Men's
Lightweight champion. This running jacket is astoundingly light, but the water-resistant, wind-blocking nylon is proof against the elements. The hood tie-down keeps it from tangling around your neck, and the whole garment packs neatly into the chest pocket when not in use.
- Ultralight nylon resists wind and water for protection from the elements.
- Packs inside its own pocket for easy carrying.
- Elasticized hood, cuff and hem for an unrestrictive fit.
- Reflective logos keep you visible on low-light runs.
- Ultralight fabric has low level of translucency.
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||1 side zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.