New Balance Anticipate Jacket - Men's
Hit light speed in this bold, space dyed jacket. It offers enough protection for running your hill repeats and doing a last pull-up set when it's dark and windy. The fabric is wind resistant and the packable hood can be deployed when your ears start to burn in the cold.
- Stretchy NB Dry polyester and spandex for excellent range of motion and comfort.
- Wind-resistant woven chest overlay for extra warmth and protection.
- Packable hood for foul-weather protection.
- 2-way main zipper adds customizable ventilation.
- Reflective details for low-light visibility.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Secondary fabric||100% polyester|
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.