Osprey wants to take the weight off your shoulders. The Talon’s super-comfortable carrying system makes it great for day hikes, grocery runs or weekend bike rides. Handy features include a stow-and-go trekking pole carrying system and an external hydration sleeve. Stretch-mesh pockets are easy to access and have plenty of room for sunscreen and protein bars. Pocket on the shoulder strap stashes your GPS for quick navigation info.
- Mesh-covered die-cut foam hipbelt, shoulder straps and back panel are lightweight and let air flow.
- Seamlessly integrated lumbar pad and hipbelt transfers weight without rubbing.
- Stretch-mesh pockets on the shoulder strap, hip belt, sides and front are easy to access on the go.
- Zippered top pocket has a soft lining to keep your sunglasses scratch-free.
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment lets you stash your poles without taking off your pack.
- Dual ice axe loops and a helmet holder give you multi-sport gear carrying options.
- External hydration sleeve accommodates a 3L reservoir (sold separately) and is easy to load and unload without opening the main compartment.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Main fabric||70-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||420-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Hipbelt circumference||41-51 cm (Small/Medium)|
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.