A lighter version of Osprey's tricked-out hydration reservoir. It has welded Chevron baffles to minimize sloshing and maintain a flat profile. It's designed for easy filling (even from a shallow pool or creek) and you can pour water with control rather than dumping it on your shoes.
- Made of taste-free TPU film that contains no BPA, can be frozen and is safe to use with hot water (up to 140F/60C).
- Radio frequency welded seams offer a consistent air-tight seal that won't leak.
- Twin welded chevron baffles minimize sloshing and give the reservoir a flat profile in your pack.
- Slide Seal wide opening is easy to clean and dry. Dishwasher safe, on the top rack only.
- Pour shield extends the collar for filling in shallow sinks and streams and add control when pouring into pots or bottles
- Integrated handle to pull it out of your pack.
- Flexible TPU hose resists kinks and can be routed to either side of the reservoir.
- QuickConnect tube system lets you remove the reservoir from your pack while leaving the hose in place.
- HydraPak Blaster bite valve has an on/off switch to prevent dribbles. Magnetic clip attaches to the hose and pairs with the included sternum strap magnet.
|Bite valve shut-off switch||Yes|
Internal baffles help reduce liquid sloshing.