New Balance Anticipate Jacket - Women's
A high-performance running jacket for cool training days. Stretchy NB Dry fabric moves with you and wicks moisture as you work up a sweat on tough hill repeats. Mesh panels at the raglan seams give you unrestricted movement and vent excess heat as you knock out one last interval. Thumb loops keep your hands covered on days when it's not quite cold enough for gloves.
- Peached knit polyester and spandex blend with NB Dry technology wicks moisture to keep you dry and comfortable.
- Asymmetrical front zipper adds style.
- Raglan seams with mesh piecing for mobility and venting.
- Hidden thumb loops hold the sleeves in place and increase hand coverage.
- Reflective details for low-light visibility.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.