New Balance Anticipate Jacket - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
A high-performance running jacket for cool training days. Stretchy NB Dry fabric moves with you and wicks moisture as you work up a sweat on tough hill repeats. Mesh panels at the raglan seams give you unrestricted movement and vent excess heat as you knock out one last interval. Thumb loops keep your hands covered on days when it's not quite cold enough for gloves.
- Peached knit polyester and spandex blend with NB Dry technology wicks moisture to keep you dry and comfortable.
- Asymmetrical front zipper adds style.
- Raglan seams with mesh piecing for mobility and venting.
- Hidden thumb loops hold the sleeves in place and increase hand coverage.
- Reflective details for low-light visibility.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.