A versatile pack with cross-over potential. Use it for gear-intensive trips to climb or tag summits, or for pared-back overnight backpacking. With a robust harness, you can carry up to 18kg. Use the attachment points, to add sleeping equipment and rig it for backpacking or mountaineering. Whatever you put inside, the LightWire™ frame transfers weight to a comfortable spacer mesh harness and hipbelt. This suspension system ensures all-day carrying comfort, especially in warm conditions when the mesh backpanel provides airflow around your torso. When it's time to unpack, access the main compartment from the top or side zip to get at your gear without a struggle.
- Made of lightweight yet durable 210-denier nylon ripstop with abrasion resistant 410-denier high density nylon packcloth in the base and other high wear areas.
- Peripheral frame and framesheet effectively transfer the load to the hipbelt and spread the load across the entire back panel.
- Mesh covered ridged foam back panel provides ventilation and keeps the load close to the body.
- Women's specific height adjustable harness lets you dial in the fit for your torso length.
- Access the pack interior via the top drawstring or side zipper.
- Bottom zippered compartment provides a dedicated home for your sleeping bag.
- Stretch mesh front and side pockets let you stash gear on the fly.
- Zippered side, hipbelt and lid pockets provide secure storage.
- Dual tool loops with bungee tie-offs carry ice axes.
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachments let you stash your poles without removing the pack.
- Side compression straps cinch in the load.
- Bottom sleeping bag straps, front daisy chain and lid webbing loops let you lash on extra gear.
- External access hydration sleeve makes refilling easy and protects pack contents from spills. Reservoir sold separately.
- Integrated rain cover keeps your stuff dry during rainy trips.
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||420-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.