Looking to hit the lookout by lunch? Osprey’s suspended mesh AirSpeed back panel lets cool air circulate as you pick up the pace on your day hike. Bonus: the HikeLite is hydration-compatible and even has loops for your trekking poles. A bunch of pockets stash everything you need in the right spot: side pockets that fit 1L water bottles, a scratch-free pocket for your sunglasses, and a large front pocket for your extra layer.
- Trampoline suspended mesh AirSpeed back panel disperses and balances the load while letting air flow in to cool your back.
- Removable webbing waistbelt adds stability for larger loads.
- Zippered panel load access to the large main compartment.
- Stretch side pockets and a large front shove-it pocket provide on-the-go gear storage options.
- Soft lined pocket protects your sunnies from scratches.
- Trekking pole loops and compression straps let you lash on extra gear.
- Custom-sized rain cover stows in its own dedicated pocket so you're always prepared for bad weather.
- Internal hydration sleeve fits a 3L reservoir. (Reservoir sold separately.)
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Main fabric||100-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.