A full-featured daypack for gear-intensive day hikes. Osprey’s Anti-Gravity suspension system combines the LightWire frame with a breezy mesh back panel, shoulder straps and a hipbelt that distribute weight evenly, keeping your back well-vented and your body energized. The Hydraulics 2.5 litre reservoir has a dedicated hydration pocket to contain excess moisture. A bevy of pockets on the sides, front and hipbelt stash extra water bottles, trail mix, your phone or bear spray. Osprey’s Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment system stashes your sticks as needed. A helmet attachment loop makes the Manta AG a good option for climbing days, resort skiing or bike commuting, too.
- Seamless suspended mesh Anti-Gravity back panel disperses and balances the load while letting air flow in to cool your back.
- Breathable mesh-covered die-cut foam padding on shoulder straps and hipbelt is cushioned and comfortable.
- Zippered panel gives you access to the large main compartment.
- Stretch side pockets, hipbelt pockets and a large front stretch-mesh pocket provide on-the-go gear storage options.
- Interior pockets and a soft lined sunglasses pocket keep you organized.
- Stow-on-the-Go system lets you tuck away your trekking poles without taking off your pack.
- Loops let you attach a blinky light or helmet.
- Custom-sized rain cover stows in its own dedicated pocket so you're always prepared for bad weather.
- Dedicated external access hydration pocket fits the included a 2.5L Hydraulics LT reservoir.
- Reservoir features the Quick Connect system so you can disconnect the hose for easy filling. A magnet on the sternum strap keeps your bite valve in place.
- Osprey rates this pack as best for loads of 10-25lbs/4-11kg.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||100-denier ripstop nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.