New Balance Reflective Pack Jacket - Women's
360 degrees of reflectivity you’ll want to have on hand 365 days a year. This run jacket is made from reflective yarn, so it’s visible from all angles. Breathable, water- and wind-resistant, it's a piece you’ll keep around for the long haul. And if that’s not enough, it stows away into the rear hip pocket for easy carrying when not in use.
- Breathable polyester is wind- and water-resistant.
- Reflective yarns woven into fabric provide near 360-degree visibility in low light.
- Packs into rear hip zippered pocket for easy stowing.
- Drop-back adjustable hem gives additional coverage.
- Athletic fit.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||1 back zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.