Sombrio Squall 2 Jacket - Men's
A compact shell to take the bite out of cool, blustery days when you just have to get out for a ride. It sheds water, blocks wind and disappears into your pack when you don't need it. If you don't want to ride with a pack ̶ problem solved ̶ it folds into its own pocket and you can wear the Squall 2 as a fanny pack.
- Made of lightweight and wind resistant nylon with spandex for stretch.
- DWR finish sheds light precip.
- Helmet compatible roll down hood with toggle to secure it against your neck.
- Pull over style with 1/2 length zipper saves weight and bulk.
- Zippered back pocket doubles as a stuff sack.
- Hidden straps allow you to wear it as a fanny pack.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
|Face fabric||Nylon + spandex|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||1 back zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Stuffs in own pocket|