New Balance 1500 T2 Road Running Shoes - Women's
If you’ve got a bold program ahead of you, these light shoes provide support and stability for ticking off kilometres. The Boa Fit System quickly gives you the ideal snugness, so they're great for multi-sport transitions and triathlon training.
- Lightweight, breathable mesh upper with no-sew bootie construction prevents chafing.
- Meta-Lock midfoot wrap holds the foot securely in place.
- Boa lacing system tightens and adjusts quickly for a finely tuned fit.
- REVlite foam midsole provides lightweight cushioning.
- Light, flexible TPU shanks have a T-beam cross-section for optimum torsional stability and arch support.
- Sticky rubber outsole with large arrow shaped lugs for traction on the road or track.
|Ideal for||Road running|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Light and responsive|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.