New Balance Fresh Foam Crush Training Shoes - Women's
Up your numbers. The Fresh Foam Crush training shoe was engineered based on data collected during high-intensity workouts, so no matter how much weight you load onto the bar or how many reps you push through, you’re scientifically supported. Add a lightweight design, breathability and foam molding to the mix and your feet will be protected and energized all session long.
- Foam-molded upper provides a comfortable, supportive fit.
- Strategic perforations in the upper increase breathability during high-intensity workouts.
- Comfort pods in collar improve fit and feel.
- Internal supportive cage improves lateral stability.
- Fresh Foam midsole has a cushioned feel and keeps overall weight low.
|Ideal for||Fitness and training|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Light and responsive|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.