Ghost Panamao X2 28 Bicycle - Unisex
Unavailable online. Check your local store for availability.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
The Panamao X2 is designed for those who appreciate smooth trails, and still log plenty of paved miles. Light on its tires, this hybrid ride has an aluminum frame to offer stiffness and power on trails or pavement. Its front suspension fork absorbs whatever rock, divot, or pothole lies before you. Reliable Tektro V-brakes and a Shimano® drivetrain keep your stops on point and your experience responsive.
- Aluminum frame ensures rigidity while maintaining low weight and keeps the cost reasonable.
- Tapered head tube is wider at the bottom for better force transfer from the fork to the frame. The increased stiffness offers direct, reactive steering.
- Shocks provide 60mm of travel to absorb bumps on roads or trails.
- Front suspension combined with large 700C knobby tires let it roll smoothly like a road bike, but give it the trail capability of a mountain bike.
- Continuous cable housing so dirt and grit can't get in to affect shifting performance.
- 24-speed Shimano drivetrain is equipped with light, durable components.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ghost Bikes are designed in Waldsassen, Germany. Every model reflects a deep passion for cycling and meticulous attention to detail.
|Ideal for||Urban cycling|
|Frame||Ghost Panamao X aluminum|
|Fork||RST Neon T|
|Stem||Ghost AS-GH2 31.8mm|
|Seatpost||Ghost light SP DC|
|Handlebars||Ghost Low Rizer light 31.8mm|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Tektro 855AL (V-brake rim)|
|Brake levers||Shimano Tourney STI|
|Shifters||Shimano Tourney STI|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano Tourney|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Acera|
|Crank + rings||Shimano Tourney 48-38-28|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano CS-HG31 8-speed 11-30T|
|Rims||Alex ACE 18|
|Tires||Schwalbe CX Comp 700 x 40|
|Saddle||Ghost VL 3315|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.