Ghost Roket 5.7+ AL Bicycle - Unisex
Ghost Roket 5.7+ AL Bicycle - Unisex
- Available prices $2100.00
- Available online
- Check store availability
Free in-store pickup
Have this bike shipped to an MEC store free of charge.
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Buy a new bike, get free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year at any MEC bike shop.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only. Does not ship to PO boxes, rural or remote locations. Call 1.888.847.0770 to confirm shipping to non-urban areas. Additional fees may apply, but in-store pickup is always free.
Not a race machine, and not your typical hardtail either. The Roket feels smooth like a full-suspension ride, but has the simplicity of a hardtail. How is this possible? It’s the "+" in the 27.5+ design. The wheels have a large contact surface to give the Roket fat-bike-esque grip with MTB low-rolling resistance. Tune the volume to launch this rocket down rooty trails and ride rough surfaces anywhere on the globe. For epic alpine rides, a 1x11 Shimano SLX drivetrain gives you the gears to grind your way to the top, and the top-end speed to shred down. If you bite off more than you can chew, Tektro disc brakes and 180mm rotors will bring the speed back to a manageable level.
- Aluminum frame designed for adventure riding and bikepacking missions.
- Hydroformed tubesets are beautiful and shave weight where possible.
- Frame is ready for internally routed dropper post, should you wish to upgrade.
- Tapered head tube means a wider bottom bearing than top for a responsive, stiff ride under power.
- SR Suntour Aion 35 Fork features 130mm of travel and 35mm stanchions for lateral stiffness.
- Boost spacing with 15/12mm thru-axle provides a stable and stiff platform for big wheels.
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes with 180mm rotors keep things under control when you're coming in hot.
- 1x11 Shimano SLX M7000 gruppo offers the gear range to get you up and down any mountain pass, even fully loaded.
- Race Face Aeffect crank is paired with a single narrow-wide 32T chainring.
- 35mm Ghost-brand cockpit won't flex under the intense pressures of hard trail riding.
- Massive 2.65in. WTB Trail Boss tires provide amazing traction at lower pressure.
- WTB rims have an internal width of 29mm, the perfect companion to fat tires.
- SDG Fly saddle is comfortable for long days.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ghost Bikes are designed in Waldsassen, Germany. Every model reflects a deep passion for cycling and meticulous attention to detail.
|Ideal for||Cross-country riding|
|Frame||Ghost Roket 27.5+ aluminum|
|Fork||SR Suntour Aion 35 LO-R DS Boost|
|Stem||Ghost GND 51 31.8mm|
|Seatpost||Ghost GND 51|
|Handlebars||Ghost GND 51 31.8mm|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Tektro HD-M285 (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Tektro HD-M285|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano SLX|
|Crank + rings||Race Face Aeffect 32T|
|Bottom bracket||RaceFace PF92|
|Hub (front)||Formula DC-711|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano SLX 11-speed 11-46T|
|Rims||WTB STp i29|
|Tires||WTB Trail Boss 27.5 x 2.65|
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.