Ghost SLAMR 3.7 LC Bicycle - Unisex
Ghost SLAMR 3.7 LC Bicycle - Unisex
- Available prices Clearance price $2300.00 $2300.00
- Original price $3350.00
- Available online
- Check store availability
Free in-store pickup
Have this bike shipped to an MEC store free of charge.
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Buy a new bike, get free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year at any MEC bike shop.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only. Does not ship to PO boxes, rural or remote locations. Call 1.888.847.0770 to confirm shipping to non-urban areas. Additional fees may apply, but in-store pickup is always free.
Sustained flats, arduous climbs, heart-stopping descents, the SLAMR 3.7 more than fulfills the all-mountain mandate. A svelte climber, it also offers composure on physical sections of heavily-featured trail. Drop the post and get dialled: the slightly slacker geometry allows an enduro-like position on fast, weird sections. Carbon fibre front triangle dampens buzz and shaves grams, while the aluminum rear triangle keeps it durable and affordable. Hitting the sweet spot between fast-rolling pace and total flickability, the 27.5in. wheelset features burly 12 and 15mm thru-axles for flex-free, straight-as-an-arrow tracking. On the fly suspension settings on front and rear systems lets you adapt to the situation at hand. Outfitted with a trustworthy Shimano Deore gruppo, you can expect efficient braking and smooth shifting.
- Light, durable frame combines a carbon fibre front triangle with a burly anodized aluminum rear triangle.
- Tapered headtube shaves grams and improves stiffness.
- Shimano pressfit BB aids power transfer without adding weight.
- SR Suntour AION 34 fork features 130mm of travel, a lockout and rebound adjustment.
- RockShox Monarch RT air rear shock with 2 on-the-fly adjustments to switch from pedal to descent.
- Internal routing keeps cables protected and silky smooth.
- 27.5in. Alex MD25 rims laced on Formula hubs features 12mm and 15mm thru axles.
- Hub spacing is 100mm in the front and 142mm in the rear.
- Needle bearing system in the rear shock eye replaces commonly used bushings for minimum break-away torque for greater small-bump responsiveness.
- Dropper post by JD gets out of the way when negotiating technical descents.
- Shimano Deore M6000 10-speed groupset.
- Shimano Deore double crankset is 34-24T.
- Shimano BR-M365 brakes with mega 180mm rotors.
- SDG Fly saddle is rugged, durable and designed for all-day comfort.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to ay MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ghost Bikes are designed in Waldsassen, Germany. Every model reflects a deep passion for cycling and meticulous attention to detail.
|Frame||Ghost SLAMR LC AL carbon and aluminum|
|Fork||SR Suntour Aion 34 LO-R|
|Rear shock||RockShox Monarch RT|
|Stem||Ghost GND 51 31.8mm|
|Seatpost||JD Dropper Post|
|Handlebars||Ghost GND 51 31.8mm|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano M365 (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano M365 Disc|
|Shifters||Shimano Deore M6000|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano Deore|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Deore M6000|
|Crank + rings||Shimano Deore 34-24T|
|Bottom bracket||Shimano Deore|
|Hub (front)||Formula DC-71|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano CS-M5000 10-speed 11-42T|
|Tires||Continental X-King/Mountain King II 27.5 x 2.2|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.