Ghost Lanao 20" 2.0 Bicycle - Youths
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Buy a new bike, get free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year at any MEC bike shop.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
The Ghost Lanao 2 20 is a super-solid bike that will help young riders learn to stomp hills and float trails. Built with reliable components from trustworthy brands, the Lanao 2's frame is light, its shifting is smooth, and its braking is precise and consistent. RST shocks smooth out bumps and roughness, making the ride feel more predictable and helping the rider feel in control. This bike is an excellent base for building confidence and honing cross-country riding skills.
- Alloy frame is strong and durable, while keeping the weight low and the cost reasonable.
- RST Capa T suspension fork has 50mm of travel.
- V-brakes provide good control and predictable operation.
- Shimano® Tourney components and 7-speed derailleur.
- Ghost 20-inch wheelset.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ghost Bikes are designed in Waldsassen, Germany. Every model reflects a deep passion for cycling and meticulous attention to detail.
|Frame||Ghost 6061 aluminium|
|Fork||RST Capa T20|
|Stem||Ghost light AS-601 25.4mm|
|Handlebars||Ghost Low Rizer light 25.4mm|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Tektro Jr. (V-brake rim)|
|Brake levers||Tektro Jr.|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Tourney|
|Crank + rings||Samox Alu 32T|
|Hub (front)||Ghost 20|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano CS-HG200 8-speed 12-32T|
|Tires||Innova 20 x 2.0|
|Saddle||Ghost VL 5062|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.