The argument is over: the front derailleur is dead. For the first time, you don’t have to choose between gear range, weight and reliability. The Eagle 12-speed gives you the range of a 2x drivetrain. It offers a whopping 500% range (10-50T) so you can climb and descend at the speed you want. This flashy black cassette is compatible with wheels equipped with XD drivers, without the need for new standards. You can expect crisp, smooth shifting at considerably less weight than previously possible.
- GX-level product keeps the cost low and durability high.
- Massive 500% gear range is comparable to the range of a 2x groupset.
- X-Glide 2 technology allows quick and precise shifting.
- Specifically designed tooth profile keeps the chain on and the noise level low.
- Designed to prevent chain derailment when backpedaling.
- X-Dome technology helps reduce weight, increase shifting performance and create a strong, durable cassette.
- Stamped steel cogs keep the cost low.
- 12 speeds: 10-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-32-36-42-50.
- Compatible with SRAM XD freehub bodies.