Salomon Quest 4D 3 Gore-Tex Hiking Boots - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Tackle challenging terrain in comfort. A progressive design borrows elements from Salomon® trail running shoes and works them into rugged boots built for tough day hikes and backpacking trips over steep, rocky and untamed country.
- Nubuck leather and synthetic uppers provide comfort and durability.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof-breathable booties keep rain and puddles out.
- Rubber heels and toecaps protect your feet from impact and abrasion.
- Gusseted tongues block out pebbles and trail debris.
- Shaped Ortholite footbeds offer comfort with each step.
- 4D Advanced Chassis midsoles create a stable, resilient ride: a layer of EVA provides underfoot cushioning, an under-arch shank adds stability, and a second full-length EVA layer wraps the shank in resilient, high-density foam.
- High-wear, abrasion-resistant, trekking Contagrip® rubber outsoles give you exceptional grip and durability in rugged terrain.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.