Tackle challenging terrain in comfort. A progressive design borrows elements from Salomon® trail running shoes and works them into rugged boots built for tough day hikes and backpacking trips over steep, rocky and untamed country.
- Nubuck leather and synthetic uppers provide comfort and durability.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof-breathable booties keep rain and puddles out.
- Rubber heels and toecaps protect your feet from impact and abrasion.
- Gusseted tongues block out pebbles and trail debris.
- Shaped Ortholite footbeds offer comfort with each step.
- 4D Advanced Chassis midsoles create a stable, resilient ride: a layer of EVA provides underfoot cushioning, an under-arch shank adds stability, and a second full-length EVA layer wraps the shank in resilient, high-density foam.
- High-wear, abrasion-resistant, trekking Contagrip® rubber outsoles give you exceptional grip and durability in rugged terrain.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.