Redefine comfort in plush, responsive road shoes. Whether you’re running on perfectly smooth roads or rooted, rough pathways, the midsoles soak up impact and keep your heel-to-toe transitions smooth and straight. The lacing system integrates with the Flywire tech for an adaptive, custom fit.
- Circular-knit mesh uppers offer support and breathability.
- Flywire technology is integrated with the lacing system for a custom, supportive fit.
- 3/4 length internal booties wrap your feet for comfort.
- Moulded 5mm sockliners add midsole cushioning.
- Lunar core and Cushlon midsoles have firmer foam in the heels and softer foam in the forefeet to smooth transitions from heel-strike to toe-off.
- Nike Zoom units in the heels and forefeet add lightweight, responsive cushioning at the start and end of your strides.
- Soles have a segmented rubber crash rail to decreases impact force and improve comfort during transitions.
- Duralon rubber on the forefeet adapts to the terrain and promotes neutral, efficient strides.
|Weight||510g (8 Medium)|
|Ideal for||Road running|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Light and responsive|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.