Prana Center Jacket - Women's
A windbreaker that offers light shelter from gusts and rain when you're out for a run, walking to the mailbox, or doing some hanging sit-ups off the playground monkey bars.
- Breathable polyester shell has DWR finish to shed light rain.
- Moisture wicking polyester lining keeps you dry and comfortable.
- Antimicrobial treatment resists odour build-up so the jacket stays smelling fresh.
- Shirring accents on the front and back yoke give an aesthetic appeal.
- Drawcord in hem for a customizable fit.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
|Secondary fabric||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Antimicrobial treatment|