Keep all your city essentials dry. This raincoat features tons of pockets wrapped in waterproof-breathable protection so you can safely tuck away cash, your phone, keys and headphones without worrying about a surprise downpour. The entire construction is waterproof thanks to Helly Tech® Protection technology – meaning you’re all out of excuses when it comes to staying inside on your next rainy day.
- Made with Helly Tech Protection waterproof-breathable technology, a DWR finish and fully sealed seams for total protection from rain and wind.
- Comfortable quick-dry nylon lining slides easily over your layers.
- YKK front zipper has external and internal storm flaps.
- Stand-up collar keeps out wind even when the adjustable hood is down.
- 4 big cargo-patch pockets hold your everyday carry.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Wind flap behind zipper|