A little tool to make the whole suspension tuning process a breeze. Connect the sensor to your fork or shock and ride your bike! The sensor stores info and sends it to your smartphone. The app shows undesired characteristics and the adjustment required to fix them. After a few laps, your suspension will feel custom.
- Information is gathered 100-times per second for a very accurate analysis.
- Designed for all mountain bike riders that want their suspension to work as intended.
- Tune can be adjusted based on riding style: efficient (pedaling), balanced, playful or aggressive.
- Guidance regarding air pressure, spring rate, compression and rebound is displayed on the smartphone app.
- Shock tuning score gives you a snapshot of how well your suspension is tuned for your riding style.
- Works for cross-country, trail, all mountain and downhill bikes.
- Included CR2032 battery lasts for months and can easily be replaced.
- IP67 rating means that the unit is waterproof and dustproof.
- Two hoses of different lengths offer a range of fitting options.
- Smartphone app is compatible with Apple and Android phones.
- In the box: ShockWiz hardware, two hoses, rubber mounting boot and zip ties.