Lightweight, breathable gloves with a minimalist design for a quick spin or grinding out the extra climbing lap.
- Breathable vented Lycra© mesh upper.
- Sublimated print graphic.
- Single-panel synthetic suede palm is precurved for great "on-the-bar" feel.
- Silicone braking fingers improve brake control and modulation.
- Soft terry thumb panel for wiping sweat.
- Pull-on cuffless design.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
|Main fabric||100% spandex|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|