Lightweight and packable, this insulated midlayer is a welcome friend on a cool day. It uses Polartec’s revolutionary Alpha insulation, hybrid mapped to place insulation where you need it, alongside air-permeable fabrics that provide venting in key areas. Polartec Alpha insulation is incredibly warm, dries quickly and circulates airflow for great breathability. High-efficiency fleece in the hood and back wicks moisture away from your body and keeps you comfortable.
- Nylon ripstop front and side panels are lightweight and wind-resistant.
- 64gsm Polartec Alpha insulation on front, back, side and hood for lightweight warmth.
- Back and hood are Polartec Power Grid polyester and spandex knit fleece.
- Polyester stretch-mesh lining lets you move freely.
- Polygiene® active odour control gives you leeway on getting it into the wash.
- Fitted hood blocks out the cold and wind.
- Zipper is DWR-treated to block out the elements.
- Zippered chest pocket and hand pockets with a key clip.
- Hem drawcord inside pockets.
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Antimicrobial treatment|