Vasque Saga GTX Backpacking Boots - Women's
Keep up the pace over technical terrain. The Saga GTX is a precise all-mountain backpacking boot equipped with a Vibram MegaGrip outsole for great traction on any trail, even the notoriously muddy West Coast Trail. A Nubuck leather and engineered mesh upper provides lightweight support. Breathable toe and heel construction adds extra protection where it counts. A TPU torsional wishbone chassis adds all-day comfort when you really want to rack up the kilometres. Add a GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort waterproof-breathable membrane for weather protection and an Arc Tempo last for higher arches, and you know you’re in it for the long haul.
- Waterproof Nubuck leather and engineered mesh upper is double-stitched for maximum durability.
- GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort waterproof-breathable membrane provides a layer of dry protection that keeps your feet cool while you work up a sweat.
- Toe and heel ventilation ports add breathability.
- Rubber toe bumpers protect the boot and your toes.
- Arc Tempo last has an asymmetric curve and medium volume heel that fits higher arches.
- Dual-density footbed fits to your foot for customized support.
- All Terrain Compound midsole combines cushiony EVA with durable polyurethane for long-lasting comfort.
- Embedded TPU torsional plate provides extra protection and stability.
- Contact Grip outsole with Vibram® MegaGrip compound for durable traction on wet or dry trails.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.