A lightweight backpack for intrepid cycle commuters. A rolltop and water-resistant fabric protect your laptop and other goods on daily rides. Lots of reflective elements help you stand out on dark streets and shady parking lots.
- Made of lightweight and water-resistant 210-denier ripstop nylon.
- Fold-over rolltop uses magnetic closures for easy access.
- Suspended and enclosed interior compartment protects a 15in. laptop.
- Lots of pockets keep you organized.
- Hidden loop under the bottom front panel lets you attach a blinky light.
- Incognito reflective mesh panel is subtle when not in use and illuminates when hit with direct light.
|Main fabric||210-denier ripstop nylon|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|