A kids' version of an outdoor classic, the the Seattle Sombrero sheds rain, and has a comfy tricot lining to keep things dry on the inside. Fully packable and crushable, it rides easily in a pack, and if the hat ends up in the water, it floats!
- Waterproof-breathable Ventia 2-layer fabric.
- Foam stiffened polyurethane-coated brim floats when you drop it in the drink.
- Internal cinch band helps get the fit right.
- Comfy tricot lining wicks moisture.
- Hook and loop tabs secure the brim.
- Removable chin cord and cordlock with breakaway feature for added safety.
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|