Patagonia Aspen Grove Jacket - Boys' - Youths
Got a freerider? A powder slayer? The Patagonia Aspen Grove Jacket is made to play that game. Versatile enough for any wintry activity, it uses warm, compressible insulation, protected by a tear-resistant shell that sheds light snow or rain. The shaped hood provides excellent warmth and is lined in soft fabric. For on-hill days, it has a ski pass pocket, a powder skirt to prevent snow from infiltrating and a zipper that protects the chin when you need to close it right to the top. The long cut offers coverage when sitting or when reaching for the tailgrab.
- Made of windproof, tear resistant polyester with a water-resistant DWR finish.
- Insulated with cozy 200g Thermogreen polyester insulation that stays warm even when wet.
- 3-panel insulated hood has shaped opening that won't flop over eyes.
- Zipper's internal storm flap seals out drafts.
- Zippered chest pocket has a media port for headphones.
- Purpose-built sleeve pocket stores a ski pass.
- 2 roomy front cargo pockets warm hands or store small essentials.
- Articulated sleeves have a grow-fit adjustment that lets you increase the length by up to 5cm.
- Soft microfleece internal cuffs with thumb holes lock in warmth.
- Powder skirt keeps snow out and heat in.
- Internal hand-me-down ID label ensures the jacket won't get lost in the chalet.
|Insulation||200g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.