Designed for quick backcountry missions or fast-and-light peak bagging. With enough room for a few layers, an extra camera lens and a summit lunch spread, the Magnum 20 Daypack also has bungee straps to carry wet-weather gear or an extra pair of shoes.
- Made of nylon ripstop, with heavier nylon twill refinforcements.
- Contoured shoulder straps and OpenAir back panel allow cooling air circulation.
- Zippered panel opening.
- External stash pocket.
- Loop for trekking poles or an ice axe.
- Side stretch pockets and front web compression add storage capacity.
- Removable 2cm webbing hipbelt.
|Main fabric||210-denier ripstop nylon|
|Secondary fabric||400-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Hipbelt circumference||66-114cm (standard)|
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.