Versatile features make the Bolt 24 a do-it-all pack for any adventure you can fit into 24 hours. With SwingArm shoulder straps, this mid-size pack is made for technical forays when you're moving quickly. Ultra-flexible and optimized for lighter loads, the harness is designed to move with you. Explore slot canyons, summits and multi-pitch routes, or even take it mountain biking.
- Main fabric is ripstop nylon reinforced with nylon dobby for abrasion resistance.
- SwingArm shoulder straps are linked with a cable to maintain an even, balanced load across both shoulders as you move.
- High-flow OpenAir backpanel, shoulder straps and waistbelt provide maximum breathability.
- Top fixed lid has a zippered exterior pocket with key clip and spindrift collar.
- Side zippered access to main compartment makes it easy to grab an extra layer.
- Trekking pole/ice axe loops and bike light clip offer easy attachment.
- Front stretch pocket with compression strap.
- Side stretch pockets for water bottles.
- Hipbelt pockets made of stretch fabric for quick access to gels or energy bars.
- Hydration system-compatible with external-access sleeve.
|Main fabric||210-denier ripstop nylon|
|Secondary fabric||210-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.