Just big enough for a jacket, lunch and a pair of shoes. This ultralight daypack is tiny enough to stuff inside a larger pack for peakbagging missions or scrambles near base camp.
- Made of lightweight and durable 210-denier ripstop nylon with 400-denier abrasion-resistant nylon twill reinforcements.
- Contoured shoulder straps and OpenAir mesh back panel for increased breathability and day-long comfort.
- Hydration system-compatible.
- Inner stash pocket, and a bike light loop.
- Removable webbing waistbelt.
|Main fabric||210-denier ripstop nylon|
|Secondary fabric||400-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.