Built for urban cycling, styled for everyday street wear. The padded palm makes gripping and braking comfortable for the stops and starts of city riding. The cut of the thumb reduces wrinkles that can cause chafing. Touchscreen-compatible fingers let you order lunch on your way to pick it up.
- Made of a soft polyester, nylon and spandex melange fabric that wouldn't look out of place in your streetwear wardrobe.
- Antibacterial finish keeps things smelling fresh.
- Palms are made of durable and flexible poly/elastane blend, with soft foam padding on the pinky finger side of palm.
- Palm design has an ergonomically shaped thumb to minimize wrinkles when you grip your handlebars.
- Touchscreen-compatible patches on thumbs and forefingers.
- Discreet reflective accents are subtle in daylight and bright at night.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.