This diving or paddling knife can be mounted on a PFD, boat deck, pack or MOLLE system for rapid access. The sheath is designed to drain quickly and the blunt tip won't easily puncture an inflatable boat or SUP.
- Full tang construction adds rigidity and strength.
- Blunt tip helps reduce the chances of puncturing inflatables (or people).
- Integrated line cutter.
- Serrated section zips through ropes or webbing.
- Bottle opener for celebratory beverages.
- Rigid sheath holds the knife securely, and has multiple mounting options, including MOLLE compatibility and a removable stainless steel clip.
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Straight + serrated|
|Blade material||420 stainless steel|
|Knife length (open)||20cm|