What sets this mid-sized daypack apart from the rest is the unique women's-specific Aircomfort Sensic suspension system. A spring steel frame tensions a mesh back panel between the pack’s body and your back. The result is a narrow air space that allows continuous ventilation and cooling airflow. Thoughtful design with several organizer pockets promotes a feeling of structured orderliness, for people who like that sort of thing.
- Made of Macro Lite nylon, tightly woven for abrasion resistance and coated to resist water. Bottom panel is made of thicker, coated polyester.
- Active-fit shoulder straps self-adjust to follow the contours of your neck and shoulders.
- Fins on the waistbelt disperse the load for comfort.
- Interior pockets let you hide your valuables.
- Stretch side pockets and front pocket.
- Hydration compatible. Fits a 3L hydration reservoir (sold separately).
- Loops for hiking poles or ice axes.
- Separate compartment for wet gear.
- Includes a custom-fit rain cover for foul weather days.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.