What sets this full-sized daypack apart from the rest is the unique Aircomfort Sensic suspension system. A powder-coated steel frame tensions a mesh back panel between the pack’s body and your back. The result is a narrow air space that allows continuous ventilation and airflow, which makes it more comfortable. It's a great size for long day hikes.
- Made of Macro Lite nylon, tightly woven for abrasion resistance and coated to resist water. Bottom panel is made of thicker, coated polyester.
- Active-fit shoulder straps self-adjust to follow the contours of your neck and shoulders.
- Fins on the waistbelt disperse the load for comfort.
- Interior pockets for storing your valuables.
- Stretch side pockets, lid pockets, hipbelt pockets and a stretch front pocket give you storage options.
- Hydration compatible. Fits a 3L hydration reservoir (sold separately).
- Loops for hiking poles or ice axes.
- Separate compartment for wet gear.
- Includes a custom-fit rain cover for foul weather days.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Main fabric||200-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||600-denier polyester|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.