Give energetic young hikers some mini-me gear. The kid-sized Jet Pack has all the features of an adult hiking pack: back panel ventilation, a comfortable harness, top load access, and lots of pockets for snacks, bug spray and sunnies. The webbing hip belt and sternum strap keep the pack stable, even when they’re racing you to the viewpoint. The external reservoir pocket keeps moisture out of the main compartment so their extra layer stays warm and dry. Every bit of this backpack, from the shoulder straps to the torso length to the hip belt, is made to fit growing hikers. Ideal for kids 8 and up.
- Ridged foam back panel with mesh overlay supports the load and provides ventilation.
- Kid-sized shoulder straps have a soft and seamless microfleece lining for a comfortable fit.
- Adjustable sternum strap has an integrated emergency whistle.
- Large top-access main compartment holds enough gear for long day hikes.
- Fixed lid has two zippered pockets.
- Zippered front pocket and stretch-mesh pocket hold quick-access items.
- Stretch-mesh side pockets hold water bottles and a stretch pocket on the shoulder strap is sized to hold a smartphone or snacks.
- Webbing attachment loops let you lash on extra gear.
- External reservoir sleeve is easy to access. (Reservoir sold separately.)
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Main fabric||210-denier ripstop nylon|
|Secondary fabric||420-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.