A high-quality pack with innovative tweaks that make it a do-it-all model for school and weekend adventuring. There's a tablet sleeve to protect expensive electronic items from getting roughed up. The side mesh pockets fit water bottles, a stash pocket fits sunglasses or small electronics, and the front organizer panel keeps important items from getting crumpled and stuffed down in the bottom of your kids' pack.
- Comfortable kid-sized suspension features a removable hipbelt and an adjustable sternum strap with an integrated safety whistle in the buckle.
- Top and front grab handles for easy toting.
- Wide zippered access to the main compartment.
- Front organizer pocket has pockets for pens, cards and other small items.
- Side stretch-mesh pockets hold water bottles or an umbrella.
- Zippered pocket has a soft fleece lining to keep sunglasses or electronics scratch-free.
- Protective, internal tablet sleeve.
- Loop lets you attach a blinky light for nighttime safety.
- Best suited to kids about 5 to 10 years.
|Main fabric||420-denier nylon|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Compression straps|