A multi-sport pack to take you from day hike to peakbagging mission. Lightweight fabric satisfies minimalists and mountaineers, and hikers can appreciate the streamlined comfort. Light padding on the hipbelt, shoulder straps and back panel max out breathability so you can go light and fast through your local mountain range. Tack on trekking poles, ice axes or extra water bottles and stuff the shove-it pockets with plenty of extra fuel and bug spray.
- Made of lightweight yet durable 100-denier high-tenacity nylon.
- Lightweight Delrin U-frame transfers weight to the hips.
- Lightly padded back panel and shoulder straps use perforated foam with a mesh overlay to keep weight down and ventilation up.
- Mesh hip fins with pull-forward hip belt adjustment distribute the load.
- Fixed top lid has a zippered pocket for frequently accessed items.
- Stretch side pockets, front stretch shove-it pocket and zippered hip belt pockets let you stow gear on the go.
- Lid loops, a daisy chain and ice axe loops give you options for lashing on extra gear.
- Side compression straps extend to attach over the front of the pack to carry skis or snowshoes.
- Shoulder strap loop keeps your sunglasses close at hand.
- Hydration-compatible with interior sleeve and hose port. Reservoir sold separately.
|Main fabric||100-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.