An exceptionally breathable and mobile pack for overnight trips and long weekends. Deuter’s Aircomfort Sensic Vario system puts a mesh mini-trampoline between you and the pack that allows air to circulate freely. Women’s-specific proportions plus Varifit slide adjustability let you size it like it was sewn for you.
- Arched spring steel frame transfers the load efficiently to your hips.
- Women's-specific Variflex hipbelt flexes with your movements.
- Spacious hipbelt pockets hold snacks or your phone.
- Height-adjustable lid expands for an extra 10L.
- Lid compartment with internal valuables pocket.
- Front zipper allows access to the main compartment without opening the lid.
- Front stretch pocket holds a rain jacket.
- Separate bottom compartment for sleeping bag.
- Stretch side pockets hold water bottles.
- Wet clothing compartment keeps the rest of your things dry.
- Ice tool and trekking pole attachment loops.
- Top lid attachment rings.
- Hydration compatible. Holds up to a 3L reservoir (sold separately).
- Includes a custom-fit raincover for foul weather days.
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||600-denier polyester|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.