MEC Chilcotins Long Sleeve Utility Shirt - Men's
- Available prices Clearance price $44.98 From $44.98 to $89.95 $44.98 – $89.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Inspired by the golden age of the 1980s rock climbing scene in Squamish, this utility shirt tackles anything. It’s tough and rugged, just like the landscape it's meant to play in, but has the modern twist of stretch fabric and a UPF 50+ finish to prevent sunburn.
- Made of burly 160-denier nylon ripstop with a hint of spandex for stretch.
- Raglan sleeves give you extra range of motion for dynos.
- Snap front for easy on/off.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Pockets||2 external chest|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
|Made in||Hong Kong|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.