A premium travel pack for European tours and RTW adventures. The Porter 65's comfortable backpack suspension system makes it easy to shoulder your load for the walk to the train station, and it zips away behind a panel when it's time to check your bag. A massive U-shaped zipper opens the main compartment like a suitcase for easy packing and unpacking, and burly compression straps streamline the load if you've gone a little overboard on the souvenirs. The dedicated, padded laptop sleeve makes it easy to grab your laptop at airport security or once you reach your seat, and lockable zippers keep your gear safe.
- Stowaway harness and hipbelt zip behind a panel for protection when you check your bag.
- Foam-padded shoulder straps and hipbelt have soft, breathable contact surfaces.
- Padded top and side handles provide comfortable carry in suitcase mode. D-rings let you attach a shoulder strap (sold separately).
- Large U-shaped zippered opening provides easy access to the main compartment.
- Large lower zippered compartment provides additional organization for shoes and or dirty laundry.
- Structural sidewalls hold your bag open, making it easy to pack and unload.
- Padded rear-access sleeve holds a 15in. laptop and tablet for quick access at security.
- Lots of interior and exterior pockets keep you organized.
- StraightJacket™ compression system with padded wings and lower panel secures and protects your gear.
- Main compartment and laptop sleeve have lockable zippers.
|Main fabric||420-denier Velocity nylon|
|Secondary fabric||420-denier ripstop nylon|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Compression straps|