A subtle remix of MEC's time-tested pants for rock climbing and bouldering (that's the R and B in the name). A bit of spandex in the burly nylon fabric adds a little extra give on long moves and high steps. A gusseted crotch, knee darts and shockcord-adjustable hems leave your legs and feet free to move. Double-layered fabric in the seat won't wear through in a single season.
- Made of light yet durable nylon and spandex
- Streamlined cut slides easily under a harness, but it's roomy enough for full mobility
- Waistband is flat in the back with extra-high coverage and elasticated in the front with a drawstring for a secure fit
- Front hand pockets have mesh pocket bags to add ventilation
- Dedicated side brush pocket for easy access on scruffy routes