Pack or powerhouse roller? Osprey’s Ozone Convertible 50 meets maximum allowable carry-on bag size, so you can pack all the essentials or leave some room for souvenirs. Even better: a hidden backpack suspension system deploys for easy transit over un-rollable terrain. Plus, when you finally reach the guesthouse, remove the detachable daypack with a simple zip and head right out to explore. In suitcase mode, the ABS back plate and lightweight aluminum frame over sealed bearing wheels handle cross-continent and cobblestone rolling with ease. The detachable daypack stashes your laptop, layers and on-the-go lunch. Pockets throughout hold sunglasses, electronics, extra shoes, water bottles, you name it. Chronic overpacker? Lash everything down with internal and external compression straps.
- Made of lightweight 210-denier nylon with 630-denier nylon reinforcements in key areas.
- Zip-away backpack suspension features a padded back panel, hipbelt and height-adjustable shoulder straps.
- Ultralight 6001 aluminum frame is strong and torsionally rigid.
- Injection-moulded high-clearance ABS base with foot bar provides a durable backbone.
- Large wheels with sealed bearings offer a smooth ride.
- Extendable ergonomic “T” handle keeps your wrist in line.
- Low-profile grab handles on top and sides.
- Large panel access to main compartment has locking zippers for security.
- Lots of internal and external pockets keep you organized.
- Detachable day pack has a padded sleeve for your 15-in. laptop, a soft lined pocket for your sunglasses and side stretch-mesh pockets.
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||630-denier nylon|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Removable daypack included|